Watch how easy it is to cook and serve up some butter sweet Lobster, stuffed with Shrimp, Crab, and Sea Scallops. Get your BBQ Shoes on because it's a food feast holiday on the grill by the BBQ Pit Boys.
The ingredients you'll need:
Cold Water Lobster – 2 3 or 4 lbs. each
Sea Scallops – 7 10-15 count size - quartered
Shrimp – ¼ lb. shelled and deveined – cut up into pieces
Crab meat – ¼ lb.
Garlic – 2 cloves minced
Onion – 1 medium finely diced
Lemon Juice – 2 Tbsp.
Parsley – finely chopped
Salt – to taste
Black Pepper – to taste
Unsalted Butter – 10 Tbsp
Ritz Crackers – 15 to 2
Black Iron skillet
1. Set up your grill for baking. Place hot coals on 2 sides of the grill leaving the center with no coals
2. Place the black iron skillet in the middle of the grill and add 10 Tbsp. of butter to melt
3. Add the diced Onions and the Minced Garlic to the skillet and cook until translucent not brown
4. Add the scallops and the shrimp to the pan. You are just warming these up not cooking them
5. Add the crabmeat, parsley and lemon juice to the pan.
6. Crumble the Ritz crackers into the pan. Do not get the crumble to small leave them on the large size
7. Mix the remove skillet from the grill.
8. Kill the lobster by putting your knife through the brain and slicing forward.
9. Split the lobster down the center
10. Remove the brains, intestines, roe and liver from the body cavity
11. Place the lobster halves on a baking sheet, cavity facing up
12. Fill the body cavity with the stuffing, firmly packing it in.
13. Add 2 Tbsp. of melted butter to each half over the stuffing
14. Place the cooking sheet in the center of the grill.
15. Cover grill with the lid
16. Cook time will be 20 to 30 minutes depending on your grill temp
17. Place the stuffed lobster on a platter.
18. Add a bowl of melted butter for dipping
19. Serve and Enjoy!