It's simple to cook yourself up some tender and juicy Beef Ribs at your Pit. All ya need is some salt, pepper, and a few hours of your time, as shown by the BBQ Pit Boys.BBQ Beef ribs smoked on the grill.
"Click on the image above to watch the preparation video online"
THE INGREDIENTS YOU'LL NEED:
Beef rib rack -- 4 , bone in
Vegetable oil/Olive oil -- 1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (as needed)
Salt -- To Taste
Pepper -- To Taste
Apple juice, vinegar, beer mix -- 1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (for mopping as needed)
1. Remove the membrane from beef ribs and clean by removing extra tissue, leaving the fat cap.
2. Preheat smoker to 225-250 degree F.
3. Coat beef with oil and season with salt and pepper.
4. Place meat on smoker, over indirect flame, cover and cook for 4 hours or until done.
5. After about 2 hours, spin the ribs for even cooking and mop with the apple juice, vinegar, beer mixture.
6. Remove from grill and let the meat rest for 20 minutes before carving.
7. Serve hot with grilled potatoes and enjoy!
You can also season the meat with beef rub.
THINGS YOU WILL NEED