Colossus, our mega smoker, boast up to 2,064 square inches of cooking surface. This well-built smoker loaded with features like fully welded 3/16" gauge steel construction, 1200 degree heat-resistant paint with UV protection and durable steel shelves superbly crafted. Many of our features included are options with other companies, such as the warming plate, door counter weight, heavy-duty grates both cooking and charcoal, and probe port. Plus there are even more features combined the damper/draft control system and counter balance. Colossus produces excellent results.
For any type of gathering, the Sunterra Outdoor BBQ Pit Boy #2401 wood and charcoal burning smoker, a trophy winner for all pit masters!
(All images are temporary - please review specifications)
- Metal Thickness: 3/16" Gauge
- Fully Welded Construction
- Door Counter Weight
- Heavy Duty Hinged lids
- Warming plate - 14 1/2" x 10"
- Probe Port
- Depth: 36"
- Height: 64"
- Weight: 683 lbs.
- Smoker Diameter 24" x 48"
- Combined cooking area 2064 SQ. in.
- Main Chamber Cooking area - 1506 SQ. in.
- 2 row shelf included (not pictured)
- Firebox cooking area - 558 SQ. in.
- Cooking Grate 3/8" round
- Log Grate / Charcoal Heavy Duty Grate expanded metal (included)
- Fuel: Burns Charcoal or Wood or combination
- Finish: Charcoal High-temp Paint
- Offset Firebox (24" x 22") with dual damper
- Side firebox door for easy loading and cleaning
- 2 ea. Temperature Gauge
- Chrome Stay Cool Handles
- 4 1/2" diam. Smokestack with damper control
- Wood storage shelf (35"x18")
- Detachable work shelf (38"x13")
- Grease drain and hook for hassle-free clean up.
- Wagon Wheels - 20" diameter, 3 1/2" wide / large 1" axle / 1/4" thick
- Fire Poker
- Tuning Plates - BPTP
Lifetime Limited Warranty - see warranty page.
To receive a shipping rate, please use the chat lines, or fill out the Shipping Quote Request Form