We show you how easy it is to prepare a moist, tender and delicious Whole Boneless Pork Loin on the barbecue, served up with homemade BBQ Baked Beans hot off the grill. Add a side of homemade slaw and you've just entered BBQ nirvana! -BBQ Pit Boys
The ingredients you'll need:
- 5-6lbs Whole Boneless Pork Loin
- Garlic Cloves
- Coarse or Sea Salt
- Fresh Ground Pepper
- Olive Oil
- Preheat your grill to around 350f.
- Insert Garlic Cloves into the fat cap (as shown)
- Apply Olive oil to all sides of the Pork Loin.
- BBQ fat side up for 1.5 - 2 hours "indirect" opposite the coals with a closed grill.
- Cook until the meat's internal temp. is 160f
- Just before removing from the grill, place the loin fat side down directly over the coals for several minutes with lid closed.
- Remove and let the BBQ Pork rest for 20 minutes wrapped in foil or wrap.