On a hot summer day, nothing refreshes ya better than a fresh Ice Burger served hot off the grill. And these hamburgers are real easy to do with these few simple tips shown by the BBQ Pit Boys
The ingredients you'll need:
Ground chuck 3 Pound (2-3)
Shredded cheese 1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (as needed)
FOR MARINADE ICE CUBES
Beef broth 1 Cup (16 tbs)
Salt and pepper To Taste
Cajun seasoning 1 Teaspoon
For Marinade Ice Cubes:
1. In a bowl, mix together beef broth, salt, pepper, and Cajun seasoning. Pour the mixture into the ice tray and freeze overnight.
2. Into a plastic bag, transfer the ice cubes.
3. Preheat grill to medium.
4. Clump some ground meat, roll into a ball and then stuff a piece an ice cube in it. Repeat to make more and set aside.
5. Place patties on the grill, over direct heat, cover and cook for a few minutes. Flip and cook on the other side to the desired doneness.
6. Just before pulling the patties from grill, place shredded cheese on top and let melt.
7. Serve on top of bun with topping of choice
You can add onion powder, garlic powder or even sauce into the ice cube mixture.
Things You Will Need